A Brotherhood without Banners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point Empty
PostSubject: Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point   Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello everyone!
After my first reincarnation, I didn't really understand the mechanics of the game, so I did not put my permanent talent on my previous fealty house. Since I'm planning to go for the dragon and didnt want to reincarnate more than absolutely necessary, I would like to know if anyone has tried resetting talents for 5 gold, and if I do spend this, will I be able to reset this particular permanent talent? Thanks in advance for any help.
Back to top Go down
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader
LadyWiki

Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point   Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 am

Hey Rita,

I am almost 100% certain that spending 5 gold to reset your talents will only give you all your talent points back to redistribute over your talent trees. It will not give you a second chance to pick which talent is permanent. If you look at the button it clearly says reset points not reset talents.

I wouldn't waste the gold to find out for sure personally.
Back to top Go down

Resetting talents for gold/ reset permanent point
Page 1 of 1