A Brotherhood without Banners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Parents of Westeros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader
LadyWiki

Parents of Westeros Empty
PostSubject: Parents of Westeros   Parents of Westeros EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 am

I think it is no secret that Vondor and I have kids ( I complain about them daily). I was just curious if anyone else wanted to talk about their heirs and the funny, crazy, bizarre, weird, lovable, endearing, and just out right childish things they do.
Back to top Go down
EverFool
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Parents of Westeros   Parents of Westeros EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:48 am

I have tried to get both of mine to play but they won't Sad

First Born refuses to have anything to do with GoT because some of her boyfriend's mates watch it and tell her things such as there is incest which she thinks is really disgusting!

Little One is too into MineCraft to have the time.
Back to top Go down
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader
LadyWiki

PostSubject: Re: Parents of Westeros   Parents of Westeros EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:48 am

We are planning on easing them into our gaming lifestyle as thier motor skills develop. As a family of four we can pretty much make any game we take on a family affair and be jsut fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents of Westeros   Parents of Westeros Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents of Westeros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Brotherhood without Banners :: Chat Rooms :: The Tavern-
Jump to: