A Brotherhood without Banners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SS Leveling: +stat or +% ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah
Co-leader
Co-leader
Leah

SS Leveling: +stat or +% ? Empty
PostSubject: SS Leveling: +stat or +% ?   SS Leveling: +stat or +% ? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:28 am

We get this question fairly often but it's not an easy one to answer. I, for one, dump all of my points into the SS specialty (+%), even early on in a reincarnation. The strength added by our camps is also used in calculating the +% modifier (I believe) so that's why I always prefer specialty stats!

But until your character reaches 200 in a main stat, putting the training point into the specialty won't be better than just putting it into the stat directly--and putting it into the stat will make your SS better at all 3 actions of that stat, not just one. I know some Officers prefer it this way, so it's all apples and oranges, really!

What it really comes down to is whether or not you'd like a SS that excels in one substat, or a SS that is moderately good at every action of a main stat. What do you think, how should you level your SS?
Back to top Go down
Leysella Wylde
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: SS Leveling: +stat or +% ?   SS Leveling: +stat or +% ? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:44 am

Old topic I see but still...

Personally I put all points in the stat directly, as I want them able to perform all 3 actions. My specialty is spying, but I am almost as strong in sabotage. This way my ss are more versatile.
However, when i get stronger I will also create one super spy and one super saboteur probably, those get all points in the %.
Back to top Go down
LadyWiki
Co-leader
Co-leader
LadyWiki

PostSubject: Re: SS Leveling: +stat or +% ?   SS Leveling: +stat or +% ? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 pm

I have at least Perm SS of each specialty and one is based stat while the other is percent damaged based.

After playing with them a bit the base stat ones are great when you are little but the % dmg ones are how you get those giant crits when you are done building buildings.
Back to top Go down
Leysella Wylde
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: SS Leveling: +stat or +% ?   SS Leveling: +stat or +% ? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:06 am

Good, so once I passed the 200 level I will train new peerless ones with just the percentage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Leveling: +stat or +% ?   SS Leveling: +stat or +% ? Empty

Back to top Go down

SS Leveling: +stat or +% ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Brotherhood without Banners :: Discussion :: Other Gameplay-
Jump to: