A Brotherhood without Banners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are A Brotherhood without Banners, a game-based Alliance in Game of Thrones: Ascent.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah
Co-leader
Co-leader
Leah

Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 Empty
PostSubject: Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1   Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:59 am

This is still somewhat of a work in progress, as I haven't thought of a more user-friendly way to format it yet. It may still be of use before then (if anyone can understand it)!

In Volume 1, the quests required to complete a chapter often have other questlines leading up to them. Sometimes, for example, the only quest you'll need to complete Chapter 7 is "The Siege of Riverrun" but you won't have a quest active by that name. This is because there are 5 different questlines leading up to "The Siege of Riverrun" that aren't named in the Quest Book, and so it can be difficult to find out which quests you need to speed up to advance.

This spreadsheet plots out all the questlines in Volume 1 so you can find out which ones are necessary for you to speed up. Some questlines (like "The Fevered Man") can appear as early on as Chapter 7, but you don't have to finish them until the Epilogue (and so you shouldn't waste Bread/Speed-ups on them). Again, it might be tricky to follow because I (admittedly) haven't put much thought into how best to organize it, but until I do, it might still be of some use!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QwoL7LqxKoUPUjJGvTxaFjozna2eQNuyf5vOSuIzvl8/edit?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
Leah
Co-leader
Co-leader
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1   Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:58 pm

I've finally thought of a way to make it more user friendly... somewhat. I hope you like scrolling!

Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 Gota_v13
Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 Gota_v14
Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 Gota_v15
Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 Gota_v16
Back to top Go down
HBlackfyre
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1   Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:57 am

Can't tell you how handy this guide is Leah, great job! Especially the visual version Smile
Back to top Go down
SamWinters
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1   Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:31 am

Wow!! I didn't see this post until now but wow, this visualization is extremely helpful. Even with 23 reincarnations done, I'm still frequently confused about how far along I am in the 3 vol 1 quest lines. I will be bookmarking this for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1   Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which questlines to speed up during Volume 1
Page 1 of 1